World Cup 2014: BBC Sport pundits make their picks
BBC Sport pundits predict who they think will win the 2014 World Cup, as the tournament prepares to kick off.
Rio Ferdinand, Phil Neville, Martin Keown and Gary Lineker feature, along with Danny Mills, Chris Waddle, Danny Murphy, Jason Roberts and Brad Friedel.
The World Cup kicks off on Thursday 12 June, and you can follow all the action from the tournament across BBC TV, radio and online.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'