Frank Lampard: England team-mates pay tribute
England goalkeeper Ben Foster and midfielder James Milner have paid tribute to Frank Lampard, who announced he is leaving Chelsea after 13 seasons at the club.
Foster and Milner, who are with Lampard in Miami ahead of the World Cup, praised the 35-year-old's professionalism, as well as his contribution for both club and country.
Milner says Lampard "never seems to have an off season" and also acknowledged the example the England veteran sets for younger players in the national team.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga