Arsenal: Arsene Wenger signs new three-year deal with Gunners
Arsene Wenger says he wants to make "more history" with the Gunners, after signing a new three-year deal with the FA Cup winners.
Wenger has led Arsenal to eight major trophies since arriving in September 1996 and will now stay until 2017.
The Frenchman goes on to say he wants to carry on the development of the team and is committed to the future of the club.
Pictures courtesy of Arsenal Media.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd