Yaya Toure: Agent says star could stay at Manchester City forever
Yaya Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk tells BBC Sport his client would like a long-term role at Manchester City despite being upset about the club's owners allegedly not wishing him happy birthday.
Seluk explains why the 31-year-old Ivorian was angered by the perceived snub saying "football clubs are like families and need to take care of their players".
But he goes on to to hint that Toure would like a long-term permanent role as an ambassador or coach and says he should have won the Player of the Year award ahead of Liverpool's Luis Suarez.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut