Yeovil Town: Nathan Smith 'a perfect fit', says boss Gary Johnson
Yeovil Town manager tells BBC Radio Bristol that new signing Nathan Smith will suit the style of football the Glovers want to play next season.
The 27-year-old has swapped Chesterfield for a two-year deal at Huish Park.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson
- Watch video Pellegrini: Man City coming back to form