Injured Ferris forced to hang up boots
Ireland and Ulster forward Stephen Ferris announces his retirement from rugby because of an ankle injury.
The 28-year-old flanker said it was difficult to accept his career was over, but added he was hanging up his boots with no regrets.
Ferris played 35 games for Ireland and played for the British and Irish Lions in South Africa in 2009.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast