Rachel Brown-Finnis 'disappointed' by Richard Scudamore
England and Everton Ladies goalkeeper Rachel Brown-Finnis says the sexist jokes made by Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore are an "insult to all women".
Brown says she would like to see Scudamore "sanctioned" after sexist jokes and comments made in emails were revealed by the Sunday Mirror.
A Premier League panel will meet on Monday to decide whether Scudamore should face action, in a statement on Sunday he accepted the comments were inappropriate.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview