Rachel Brown-Finnis 'disappointed' by Richard Scudamore
England and Everton Ladies goalkeeper Rachel Brown-Finnis says the sexist jokes made by Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore are an "insult to all women".
Brown says she would like to see Scudamore "sanctioned" after sexist jokes and comments made in emails were revealed by the Sunday Mirror.
A Premier League panel will meet on Monday to decide whether Scudamore should face action, in a statement on Sunday he accepted the comments were inappropriate.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up