World Cup 2014: BBC Sport commentators make their picks
BBC Sport commentators pick the players and teams to watch at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, and assess the hosts' chances of winning the tournament.
Guy Mowbray, Steve Wilson, Simon Brotherton, Steve Bower and Conor McNamara select lesser-known players such as France's Raphael Varane and Colombia's James Rodriguez, while Chile, Portugal and Bosnia-Hercegovina are tipped as dark horses.
The World Cup starts on Thursday 12 June when Brazil play Croatia in Sao Paulo.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts