Man Utd will never be the same again - Gabriel Heinze
Former Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze says the club will "never be the same again" after Sir Alex Ferguson's departure.
The Argentine, who played at Old Trafford for three years until 2007, says nobody will be able to fill the shoes of the former manager.
Meanwhile, the club's future boss is still uncertain, with Netherlands coach Louis van Gaal the favourite for the position.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut