World Cup: Italy 1990
BBC Sport looks back at the story of the 1990 World Cup.
Italy hosted its second tournament, but it was marred by negative tactics and a lack of goals.
Despite England's best performance since 1966, it was West Germany who won their third World Cup.
BBC Radio 5 live's Peter Allen narrates.
Available to UK users only.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga