Manuel Pellegrini 'expects to win' against West Ham on final day
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini says he 'expects to win' against West Ham on final day of the season and is treating the match as "a normal game".
His opposite number Sam Allardyce meanwhile says the Hammers will be out to "spoil Manchester City's party" when the sides meet at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Pellegrini's men effectively only needing a point at home to West Ham to seal the title on Sunday because of their superior goal difference.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview