Rudy Gestede: Blackburn Rovers striker 'feels settled' at Ewood Park
Rudy Gestede tells BBC Radio Lancashire he is enjoying life at Blackburn Rovers and is pleased with his form since arriving from Cardiff City earlier this season.
The striker, who has scored 11 goals for Rovers and won the Championship's player of the month award for April, also thinks he can improve further.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up