Rudy Gestede: Blackburn Rovers striker 'feels settled' at Ewood Park
Rudy Gestede tells BBC Radio Lancashire he is enjoying life at Blackburn Rovers and is pleased with his form since arriving from Cardiff City earlier this season.
The striker, who has scored 11 goals for Rovers and won the Championship's player of the month award for April, also thinks he can improve further.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA