Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid: Mourinho says one minute changed game
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says just one minute changed the face of their 3-1 Champions League semi-final defeat by Atletico Madrid.
The Blues went ahead when Fernando Torres scored against his former club, but Atletico equalised through Adrian Lopez just before the interval. What Mourinho identified as the crucial minute arrived when a powerful John Terry header was saved at one end and Atletico were swiftly awarded a penalty kick at the other.
Diego Costa confidently converted from the spot before Arda Turan added a third with 18 minutes remaining. Atletico Madrid's victory sets up a final against city rivals Real.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers