Cardiff 1-1 Stoke: Solskjaer says David Marshall saved season
Cardiff City manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says goalkeeper David Marshall saved his side's season with a crucial stop in the dying minutes of their 1-1 draw with Stoke City.
The visitors' Marko Arnautovic and the Bluebirds' Peter Whittingham both scored from the penalty spot before Stoke's Oussama Assaidi was denied by a save from Marshall to earn his side a point in their battle against relegation.
Solskjaer also says he did not think Stoke's penalty for a foul on former Cardiff player Peter Odemwingie should have been given by referee Howard Webb.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview