Garry Monk: Swansea training bust-up dealt with
Swansea City head coach Garry Monk says a training ground bust-up has been "dealt with" and that it had been "blown out of proportion".
The club confirmed "certain players" were involved in a training ground clash before the 1-0 defeat by Chelsea, but Monk insisted the matter was now closed.
He added he believes someone from "outside the club" was trying to undermine their efforts at a crucial time of the season, by leaking information about the incident.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers