Liverpool 3-2 Man City: Manuel Pellegrini refuses to blame Vincent Kompany
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini refuses to blame captain Vincent Kompany, after his error gifted Liverpool their winning goal in City's 3-2 defeat at Anfield.
City were 2-0 down at half-time but fought back with a David Silva effort and a Glen Johnson own goal, before Kompany's sliced clearance set up Philippe Coutinho to net the winner for the hosts.
City remain third in the Premier League and are now seven points behind leaders Liverpool, though they still have two games in hand.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Unbelievable' catch earns Giants win
- Watch video World Cup winners and losers, so far...
- Watch video The Hit: Wounded Irish beat France
- Watch video F1 funnies: Hats, high jinks & wet T-shirts
- Watch video Wood's tour diary - Taylor pranked
- Watch video Barnidge's bizarre touchdown with legs