Swansea 0-1 Chelsea: Monk questions Flores red card delay
Swansea City boss Garry Monk questions the delay before Swans defender Chico Flores was sent off in their 1-0 home defeat to Chelsea at the Liberty Stadium.
Referee Phil Dowd paused before showing Flores the second of two first-half yellow cards. Demba Ba scored the game's only goal mid-way through the second half to secure all three points for Chelsea.
The defeat leaves Swansea just three points above the relegation zone with five games to play.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut