Liverpool 3-2 Man City: Brendan Rodgers salutes 'incredible' Reds
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers salutes an "incredible performance and brilliant victory" after his side's 3-2 win over Manchester City at Anfield.
Liverpool led 2-0 at half-time before the visitors pulled level after a stunning second half comeback. But Philippe Coutinho pounced on a mistake by City captain Vincent Kompany late in the second half to secure a crucial three points in the title race for Liverpool.
Rodgers says his players were "inspired" by the 25th anniversary of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster and "embraced" the pressure of such a big game.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'