Liverpool 3-2 Man City: Brendan Rodgers salutes 'incredible' Reds
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers salutes an "incredible performance and brilliant victory" after his side's 3-2 win over Manchester City at Anfield.
Liverpool led 2-0 at half-time before the visitors pulled level after a stunning second half comeback. But Philippe Coutinho pounced on a mistake by City captain Vincent Kompany late in the second half to secure a crucial three points in the title race for Liverpool.
Rodgers says his players were "inspired" by the 25th anniversary of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster and "embraced" the pressure of such a big game.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Anderson thankful record talk is over
- Watch video Breaststroke world record for GB's Peaty
- Watch video Flintoff pays tribute to 'special' Anderson
- Watch video GB ice hockey star's amazing penalty
- Watch video Ferrari set Bahrain practice pace
- Watch video Playing Man Utd is easy - Mourinho