Champions League: Manchester United will wait for Bayern mistakes - Pep Guardiola
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER-FINAL SECOND LEG
- Venue: Allianz Arena
- Date: Wednesday, 9 April
- Kick-off: 19:45 BST
Coverage: Live text commentary on the BBC Sport website and live commentary on BBC Radio 5 live
Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola predicts Manchester United will adopt a defensive approach in the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final.
United travel to Munich on Wednesday with the tie in the balance after a 1-1 draw with the defending European champions in the first leg at Old Trafford.
However, away from home, Guardiola expects David Moyes' side to sit deep "with eight or nine players in the box", relying on set pieces in search of a famous victory.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Watch jockey Lewis Ferguson's spectacular fall
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts