Sunderland 1-2 West Ham: Gus Poyet disappointed by decision
Manager Gus Poyet says Sunderland were denied a "clear" penalty when Kevin Nolan "deliberately" handled during West Ham's 2-1 win at the Stadium of Light.
The incident came after Andy Carroll headed the visitors in front, but referee Howard Webb did not point to the spot.
Mohamed Diame's deflected goal meant that, despite substitute Adam Johnson's fine strike, the Black Cats remain 19th and four points from safety.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts