West Ham 2-1 Hull City: Sam Allardyce says booing a distraction
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce says his players were "distracted" by booing from their own fans during their 2-1 home win over Hull City.
Hammers fans grew impatient with their side as they struggled to break down Hull's 10 men for the majority of the game after goalkeeper Allan McGregor's was sent off in the 26th minute for bringing down Mohamed Diame.
Allardyce believes West Ham are "nearly there" in their fight to stay in the top flight, hailing the "huge three points" that moves them up to 11th in the Premier League table.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview