Norwich 2-0 Sunderland: Gus Poyet says players paid price for poor start
Sunderland manager Gus Poyet says his players paid the price for a poor start at Norwich where a 2-0 loss added to their relegation fears.
Ki Sung-Yueng and Jack Colback were brought off before half-time after an opener from Robert Snodgrass and a sensational 30-yard volley from Alexander Tettey.
Sunderland have now failed to win in their three games since their Wembley defeat in the League Cup final earlier this month.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson