Cardiff 3-6 Liverpool: 'Nonsense' injury rule irks Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Cardiff manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer questions the delay in the referee allowing his injured players to come back onto the pitch in the lead up to Liverpool's crucial third goal in their 6-3 defeat.
Jordan Mutch and Kevin Theophile-Catherine were forced to watch from the sidelines after receiving treatment as Martin Skrtel scored from a corner.
Mutch and Frazier Campbell twice put Cardiff ahead but Liverpool ran out comfortable winners following Luis Suarez's hat-trick, Skrtel's brace and Daniel Sturridge's goal, Mutch added a third consolation for Cardiff late on.
Solskjaer says his side "cannot lose" next week's game against West Brom if they are to avoid relegation.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts