Cardiff 3-6 Liverpool: 'Nonsense' injury rule irks Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Cardiff manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer questions the delay in the referee allowing his injured players to come back onto the pitch in the lead up to Liverpool's crucial third goal in their 6-3 defeat.
Jordan Mutch and Kevin Theophile-Catherine were forced to watch from the sidelines after receiving treatment as Martin Skrtel scored from a corner.
Mutch and Frazier Campbell twice put Cardiff ahead but Liverpool ran out comfortable winners following Luis Suarez's hat-trick, Skrtel's brace and Daniel Sturridge's goal, Mutch added a third consolation for Cardiff late on.
Solskjaer says his side "cannot lose" next week's game against West Brom if they are to avoid relegation.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview