Hull City 2-0 WBA: Pepe Mel rues Baggies' lack of experience
West Brom manager Pepe Mel says former Baggies striker Shane Long showed his "experience" as he won a penalty and also scored against his former side as Hull beat relegation-threatened Albion 2-0.
Nikica Jelavic saw his 31st minute penalty saved but Liam Rosenior headed in the rebound, whilst Long made it 2-0 in the 38th minute with his third goal for the Tigers.
West Brom stay in 16th place in the table and have won just one game since Mel took over, losing five and drawing four of his 10 games in charge.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling not 'money-grabbing 20-year-old'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts