Steve Bruce 'outraged' by George Boyd suspension
Hull City boss Steve Bruce says he is "outraged" at the FA's decision to charge George Boyd with misconduct for allegedly spitting at Manchester City's Joe Hart.
The former Sunderland boss is adamant 28-year-old Boyd did not spit at Hart and is disappointed he will now miss Hull's Premier League games against fellow bottom-half clubs West Brom, West Ham and Stoke.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'