Chelsea 3-1 Galatasaray: Drogba a lonely man upfront - Mourinho
Jose Mourinho praises Chelsea's defence in the Champions League win over Galatasaray, saying they forced Didier Drogba to act as a "lonely man" up front.
Goals from Samuel Eto'o and Gary Cahill helped Chelsea book their place in the last eight, while there was to be no fairytale return to Stamford Bridge for former Blues striker Drogba, who was kept quiet by John Terry and Cahill.
Mourinho is pleased his side prevented Drogba from roaming into "dangerous positions", saying says his side "controlled the game" for 90 minutes.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers