Fulham 1-0 Newcastle: Late penalty decision cost us - Carver
Newcastle assistant manager John Carver says Newcastle should have had a late penalty after a shot from their goalkeeper Tim Krul hit Jonny Heitinga on the arm in the closing stages of their 1-0 defeat at Fulham.
He was also unhappy with referee Howard Webb for not giving a foul on Luuk De Jong in the build-up to Ashkan Dejagah's breakaway goal for Fulham.
Carver also discusses how he stayed in communication with banned Newcastle manager Alan Pardew during the match, "thank god for mobile phones."
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview