Newcastle's Alan Pardew may seek anger management help
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew says he has spoken to the League Managers' Association about his behaviour following his seven-match ban for headbutting Hull's David Meyler.
Pardew was also fined £100,000 by Newcastle for confronting Meyler during the Magpies' 4-1 win at the KC Stadium on 1 March after the pair exchanged words on the touchline.
Pardew said he was grateful to Newcastle owner Mike Ashley for his support following the incident, adding: "I've spoken to the LMA about some management consultant issues that I could look at that might help."
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview