World Cup 2014: 100 great World Cup moments - Six days to go
BBC Sport counts down 100 of the greatest World Cup moments, as the 2014 tournament in Brazil draws nearer.
Today looks back to one of the greatest World Cup matches, when Italy beat West Germany 4-3 in the semi-finals in Mexico in 1970.
After 90 minutes, the teams were level at 1-1, but what followed was an incredible extra-time period including five goals.
The Azteca Stadium, which hosted the match, has a commemorative plaque outside the ground hailing the 'Game of the Century'.
Available to UK users only.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany