Leon McKenzie talks depression and boxing
Former Norwich City, Peterborough United and Northampton Town striker Leon McKenzie tells BBC Late Kick Off East about his progress in professional boxing and how it relates to his recovery from depression.
The 35-year-old retired from football last year to pursue a career in the ring, and has so far won three of his four fights.
MK Dons boss Karl Robinson, a studio guest of Late Kick Off, adds that he would find the responsibility of helping a player suffering from depression "scary" - but would open his arms in that situation.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts