Aston Villa 4-1 Norwich: Christian Benteke goal 'world class'
Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert says Christian Benteke's first goal in the 4-1 win against Norwich was "world class".
Wes Hoolahan put Norwich ahead but a brace from Benteke, along with a Leandro Bacuna strike and an own goal from Sebastien Bassong, gave Villa the points.
Benteke has scored five headed goals this season, the most in the Premier League.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview