Manchester City 3-1 Sunderland: Poyet proud despite defeat
Gus Poyet says he feels proud of Sunderland's players and fans despite the Black Cats' 3-1 Capital One Cup final defeat to Manchester City .
Fabio Borini's early strike put Sunderland in front at the break, but City responded with two stunning second-half goals from Yaya Toure and Samir Nasri, before Jesus Navas added a third late on.
Sunderland boss Poyet says he hopes his side can take inspiration from their Wembley experience as they try to maintain their Premier League status.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut