Manchester City 3-1 Sunderland: Poyet proud despite defeat
Gus Poyet says he feels proud of Sunderland's players and fans despite the Black Cats' 3-1 Capital One Cup final defeat to Manchester City .
Fabio Borini's early strike put Sunderland in front at the break, but City responded with two stunning second-half goals from Yaya Toure and Samir Nasri, before Jesus Navas added a third late on.
Sunderland boss Poyet says he hopes his side can take inspiration from their Wembley experience as they try to maintain their Premier League status.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview