Champions League: Didier Drogba relishes 'special' Chelsea reunion
Didier Drogba admits facing his former club Chelsea in the last 16 of the Champions League "feels strange" but says the experience will be "special".
Drogba also says his last game for the Blues - the Champions League win over Bayern Munich in May 2012 - felt "like a movie".
He scored with an 88th-minute header to take the game into extra-time before converting the winning penalty in a shoot-out.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga