Champions League: Gerard Pique admits Barca's fear factor has waned
Spanish international Gerard Pique admits that Europe's best sides fear Barcelona less following two seasons without Champions League success.
The 27-year-old sees the visit to the Etihad as an opportunity to "show that we are top players and we can win here".
Pique has won two Champions Leagues and four Spanish League titles since returning to Barcelona from Manchester United in 2008.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts