David Jeffrey says focus is bringing title to Linfield
David Jeffrey says he will stand down at the end of the season and wants to sign off with a 10th Irish Premiership title.
Linfield revealed that Jeffrey would be standing down in April after 17 years in charge at Windsor Park.
Jeffrey declined to go into the reasons for his decision, saying he wanted the sole focus to be on regaining the Gibson Cup trophy.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany