Stoke 1-1 Swansea: Mark Hughes disappointed by referee decisions
Stoke boss Mark Hughes says he is "disappointed" his side were not awarded a "clear-cut" penalty in their 1-1 draw with Swansea.
Hughes believes Peter Crouch, who gave Stoke the lead, was fouled in the penalty area by Swansea goalscorer Chico Flores.
The result extended Stoke's unbeaten run to three Premier League games and moves them up to 14th place, just three points above the relegation zone.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview