Newcastle 0-2 Manchester City: Offside call 'massive' - Pardew
Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew says a "massive call" to disallow a stunning Cheik Tiote "wonder goal" cost his side as they were beaten 2-0 by Manchester City at St James' Park .
City led 1-0 through Edin Dzeko's early goal, before Tiote's long-range strike was controversially ruled out for offside. Alvaro Negredo then sealed all three points for the visitors in injury time.
The win moves Manchester City back to the top of the Premier League table and condemned Newcastle to a third straight league defeat.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview