Worcestershire: Alan Richardson's boots hard to fill - Rhodes
Worcestershire director of cricket Steve Rhodes tells BBC Hereford & Worcester that Alan Richardson's boots will be hard to fill.
The 38-year-old paceman has finished his playing career by opting to return to his former county Warwickshire as bowling coach.
"Fill Alan Richardson's boots? They're too big," said Rhodes. "But, collectively, they can.
"We can't get away from the fact that we've lost our best bowler. But this means a door's open for someone else."
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany