Aston Villa 1-1 Swansea: Michael Laudrup on lost points
Manager Michael Laudrup believes Swansea "lost two points" after drawing 1-1 in the Premier League at Aston Villa.
After Gabby Agbonlahor opened the scoring for Villa, the Dane felt that his side "dominated" the first half and is pleased the Swans "came back" and Belgian winger Roland Lamah levelled with his first goal in English football.
The draw keeps Swansea in 11th and ends a two-game Premier League losing streak.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'