Swansea 1-1 Hull: Swansea centre-half punched ball in - Steve Bruce
Manager Steve Bruce feels refereeing decisions let Hull down against Swansea, saying Swans defender Chico Flores "punched" in their goal during the sides' 1-1 draw at the Liberty Stadium. Hull also had a strong penalty appeal when Dwight Tiendalli appeared to handle Alex Bruce's header.
Danny Graham ended a 30-game goal drought to give Hull the lead in the first half but Flores equalised after the break to ensure the teams shared the points.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut