Paul Ince: Blackpool boss furious with Yeovil red card 'madness'
Blackpool manager Paul Ince described the last 10 minutes of his side's 1-0 defeat at Yeovil as "madness" after the Seasiders had three men sent off late on at Huish Park.
Kirk Broadfoot, Gary MacKenzie and Ricardo Fuller were all shown red cards in the closing stages.
Everton loanee John Lundstram fired home from close range in the 21st minute to earn Yeovil a second home win of the season.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts