Arsenal investor Alisher Usmanov on a new era at the Emirates
Arsenal investor Alisher Usmanov tells the BBC's David Bond it is "a new era for Arsenal where we win trophies".
The Russian billionaire says foreign investment "is a big part" of British football and he "is sure that it is good" for the game.
More than half of the Premier League's 20 clubs are foreign-owned and Usmanov has spent has spent more than £200m over the last six years, building a 30% stake in the Gunners.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany