West Ham want Olympic Stadium to be "world-class" football venue
West Ham United vice-chair Karren Brady tells BBC London the club want to turn the Olympic Stadium into "a world-class facility for Premier League football and other events".
The Hammers are set to take occupancy of the east London venue in time for the 2016-17 season and have been consulting the club's young supporters for their views on the move.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Anderson thankful record talk is over
- Watch video Breaststroke world record for GB's Peaty
- Watch video Flintoff pays tribute to 'special' Anderson
- Watch video GB ice hockey star's amazing penalty
- Watch video Ferrari set Bahrain practice pace
- Watch video Playing Man Utd is easy - Mourinho