Nathan Tyson: Derby County exit upsets Blackpool striker
New Blackpool signing Nathan Tyson tells BBC Radio Lancashire that he was upset with the way his time at Derby County ended.
The 31-year-old claims he was told he had been placed on the transfer list at Pride Park by the club's chief executive Sam Rush and not by manager Nigel Clough.
He adds that he sees his move to Bloomfield Road as a fresh start to his career after a miserable two years affected by injuries and selection issues.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton
- Watch video Great snooker finals at the Crucible