Leicester City: Nigel Pearson insists Terry Robinson relationship is 'fine'
Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson tells BBC Radio Leicester that his relationship with director of football Terry Robinson is "fine" despite speculation there is friction between the two men.
Pearson also discusses the reasons behind selling Ben Marshall to Blackburn Rovers, the possibility of more players leaving as well as the chance to add to his squad.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up