Olympic legacy: Karen Carney was in dreamland at Wembley
Team GB and England Ladies winger Karen Carney tells BBC WM that playing against Brazil in front of 70,000 fans at Wembley in last summer's Olympic Games was the stuff that "dreams are made of".
A year on from London 2012, Carney has been playing for England in the European Championships in Sweden.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut