Derek Shaw: Blackburn MD reflects on High Court loss
Blackburn's managing director Derek Shaw speaks to BBC Radio Lancashire for the first time about the recent High Court case, which left Rovers forced to pay former manager Henning Berg £2.25m in compensation.
Shaw was criticised by Blackburn's own lawyers for acting without the authority of the club's owners, Venky's, when he agreed the terms of Berg's contract.
Shaw insists his relationship with the owners remains strong and unharmed, and explains why he kept silent while the court case was in progress.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'