Derek Shaw: Blackburn MD reflects on High Court loss
Blackburn's managing director Derek Shaw speaks to BBC Radio Lancashire for the first time about the recent High Court case, which left Rovers forced to pay former manager Henning Berg £2.25m in compensation.
Shaw was criticised by Blackburn's own lawyers for acting without the authority of the club's owners, Venky's, when he agreed the terms of Berg's contract.
Shaw insists his relationship with the owners remains strong and unharmed, and explains why he kept silent while the court case was in progress.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga