Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston already looking to next season
Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston tells BBC Radio Lancashire that he will be glad to see the back of this season because of the problems it has brought.
The Seasiders have seen two managers leave the club, struggled with the state of their pitch and sit just seven points above the relegation places with seven games to go.
To thank fans for their support the club have announced major reductions to season tickets prices for the 2013-14 season.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'two messed up keepers'
- Watch video TDD Update: West Ham's triple signing
- Watch video Weather: Cloudy with a chance of Pog?
- Watch video Hacker outlines his 'trans-fur targets'
- Watch video De Gea situation is ludicrous - Kilbane
- Watch video The bonkers world of deadline day