Kei Kamara: Fan's musical tribute to Norwich City striker
Stand-up comedian and performer Andy Palmer, a Norwich City fan, has put his admiration for new Canaries striker Kei Kamara into song.
The Sierra Leone international, on loan from Sporting Kansas City, already has a cult status among the Carrow Road faithful, particularly after coming off the bench to score in last week's 2-1 win over Everton.
Palmer came into the BBC Radio Norfolk studios to perform his song - Heart Shaped Hands - for the McVeigh and Butler Show and Look East.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'