Yeovil Town: Gary Johnson reveals Marek Stech's baby name dilemma
Yeovil Town manager Gary Johnson reveals to BBC Somerset that goalkeeper and father-to-be Marek Stech promised to name his new baby after the first goalscorer in their game with Brentford.
Paddy Madden scored the opener at Huish Park and Yeovil went on to win 3-0.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'